Our approach to hotel sales works on two levels.
In hotels and hospitality businesses the sales function often has an operational role, especially in the conference and events sectors, ensuring a smooth running of events from customer liaison to event management on site.
There is also the more obvious sales role of being proactive in the marketplace, attracting new business and account managing existing clients.
flexis has experience of managing sales functions, including :
- Sales planning
- Targeting and budgeting
- Implementing operating procedures
- Monitoring and measuring
- Account management and account planning
- Sales team recruitment and team structure
- Sales lead generation and research
The Marketing function has to work “hand in hand” with the rest of the hotel operation. It begins with the product – our belief is that the best marketing a hotel can do is to offer the right product to their guests, to at least the promised standard, as well as excellent service levels. This is marketing to customers who will probably be repeat guests and the whole hotel team have a responsibility to deliver.
flexis will undertake support across the marketing function :
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Market research and product development
- Pricing review and competitor analysis
- Brand strategy, design and implementation
- Collateral concepts, design and print management
- Web site strategy, design and build
- Analysis of web site performance and SEO
- Electronic distribution and representation
- Database development
- Direct marketing – mail and email solutions
- Public relations and internal communication plans
- Product launches and events
We often work with a client’s existing suppliers of design or marketing services – if there is an existing strong relationship and understanding then this can be valuable. Or if change is needed, we can recommend from a range of creative agencies to support in implementing marketing activities that best suits the client needs.